QuickBooks probably isn’t your area of expertise, but the great news is that for Rackers & Fernandez, it is! We have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors on staff who are ready and available to address all of your QuickBooks needs, from setting up and providing support for the software itself, to helping you maximize your use of the program. There are many things we can do to help:
- Setup – the goal of your accounting should be that it performs for you. To ensure this performance, it is critical that your QuickBooks program is set up properly so that we can get comprehensive, accurate information that will help you run your business. A Rackers & Fernandez QuickBooks ProAdvisor will help you with creating your company file, and provide training for using the software to meet your needs and goals.
- Review & Analysis – if your QuickBooks system is already set up, but have questions or concerns, we can perform an assessment outlining areas of inefficiency and recommend solutions. And because our goal is to be with you throughout the year, not just at tax time, we’ll perform periodic reviews throughout the year to simplify year-end closing, preparation of financial statements, tax planning and preparation.
- Job Costing & Budgeting – QuickBooks allows for detailed reporting to help you track these items. Are you leveraging these features in an accurate and efficient way? We’ll help you set up meaningful reports to compare budgets versus actual expenses to help you keep your finger on the pulse of your business.
- Payroll Selection & Setup – Payroll can be an intimidating process where simple mistakes can lead to costly messes. Whether you run payroll in-house or use an outside service, we can help you to ensure the amounts for salaries and taxes are set up and recorded properly.
- Customization – to reiterate, the goal of your accounting is that it performs for you. We realize that each business is unique, and can different sets of challenges and goals. That’s why it can be important to consider customization of your QuickBooks to help you monitor your business in a way that’s meaningful to you. Features, dashboards and reports can all be customized, and Rackers & Fernandez can help you determine what your customization needs are, and execute the work on your behalf.
- Conversion, Imports and Exports – perhaps you’re switching to QuickBooks from another software and need to get the existing data into the system. It may seem like a daunting task, but Rackers & Fernandez can help. We’ll create your QuickBooks file from another program, help you set up reports, export information to Microsoft Excel, create customized letters and mail merges with Microsoft Word, and more.
- Training & Support – Our Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors are always available to assist you with the software, as well as your related accounting and payroll needs – all year long. We offer both one-on-one training and group sessions to help you stay up-to-date on best practices for the software.